Cosmetic dentistry is more than just getting a pretty smile—it’s about improving the way you feel about yourself. A beautiful, well-proportioned smile can make you look younger, increase your confidence, prevent future dental damage, and motivate you to take better care of your teeth.
Dr. Pierson, Dr. Begnoche, and Dr. LeMaster have a combined 41 years of cosmetic dentistry experience in Wichita, KS. Through a combination of our doctors’ extreme attention to detail and clear communication with you every step of the way, we can assist in perfecting your smile.
Here at Wichita Family Dental, we offer:
- Porcelain veneers to correct cracks, pitting, chips, and even slight misalignment or gaps between the teeth
- Crowns for more severe cracks or other damage to the teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth whitening to remove stains from the surface of the teeth
- Gum recontouring to correct a “gummy” smile or make teeth look longer
- Lumineers® veneers, which can be placed on your teeth without any drilling, tooth reduction, or temporaries
- Invisalign® clear aligners to straighten your teeth without braces
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace silver amalgam fillings
During your complimentary cosmetic consultation at Wichita Family Dental, your doctor will take your health history, examine your smile, discuss the possible causes of your symptoms, and discuss all the treatment options that can help you achieve your smile goals. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to witness the look on your face when you see your brand new smile!