zoom! Teeth Whitening in Wichita, KS
Why Get Professional Teeth Whitening at wichita family dental?
Over time, your teeth can lose their brightness. Drinking coffee, tea, or red wine can stain your teeth. In addition, smoking, aging, and certain medications can discolor your teeth. Professional teeth whitening at Wichita Family Dental can whiten your teeth up to ten shades brighter than over-the-counter whitening toothpaste, mouthwash, strips, and gels.
At Wichita Family Dental, we offer multiple options for teeth whitening and we’d be happy to discuss them with you at a whitening consultation.
We offer ZOOM whitening with several different options:
ZOOM! IN-OFFICE WHITENING
We will apply a strong, yet safe, hydrogen peroxide gel to your teeth for about an hour, while shielding your lips and gums with a retractor and protective films. After, you will continue at home for a short time to achieve your final shade.
- It is the #1 in-office procedure in the US.
- Results are immediate and dramatic: up to 8 shades whiter.
- It is the only professional whitening treatment to reveal your whitest smile in just one 45-minute office visit.
- We can provide you with professional, custom take home trays and one syringe of Zoom whitening gel which will allow you to maintain and brighten your smile at home.
ZOOM! TAKE-HOME WHITENING
We will provide you with whitening gel and custom-made trays to fit your upper and lower arches. We will explain how to fill the trays correctly and how long to wear them.
- Professional, custom take home trays and syringes of Zoom whitening gel.
- 18-Day supply will whiten up to 8 shades.
- Appoximately 4 weeks of whitening delivered to your house.
- Gradual lightening is less conspicuous and takes place in the privacy of your home. Whiten at your own pace and touch-up as needed.
benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening in Wichita, ks
- Predictable results. Your professional whitening session at Wichita Family Dental will provide whiter and more even results than those you can get at home wit store-brand whiteners.
- Increases self-confidence. A bright, white, movie-star smile will make you feel especially good about yourself. A brighter smile can also make you look more youthful.
- Faster results than store-brand whiteners. At Wichita Family Dental, we can have you in and out with a brighter smile in about an hour.
- Customized results. Store-bought brands offer a one-size-fits-all approach to whitening. Professional whitening can give you the exact shade of white you’re looking for.
- Safety. Without supervision, some over-the-counter whitening treatments can cause damage to your gum tissue. This may lead to sensitivity when you eat or drink. Professional whitening is performed by an expert who will protect your gum tissue and keep you comfortable.
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry at Wichita Family Dental, visit our Cosmetic Dentistry page.