Important Information Regarding COVID-19
WE ARE OPEN FOR EMERGENCY DENTISTRY
The Dr.’s and staff at Wichita Family Dental want to assure you that we are staying updated on the status of the Coronavirus in the state of Kansas and within our community. Based on recommendations from the American Dental Association and the Kansas Dental Association, we have reduced hours and staff and we will only be treating emergency patients. We have closed the office for all non-urgent procedures such as routine cleanings and elective dentistry. Whether you are a new or existing patient, if you have a dental emergency, please call us at316-630-9339. We can get you in for same-day, Sábado, and afternoon appointments.
For Upcoming Appointments
• If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for the safety of our patients and staff.
• Please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting COVID-19.
• Por favor llámenos al 316-630-9339 when you arrive at the office. We will text you when your room is ready.
• Please do not bring children or family members who do not have appointments into the office.
• Please be advised that we will be taking your temperature at the door before we take you to a room.
Dr. Pierson Dr. Begnoche
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: