High-Quality Dental Implants in Wichita, KS
If you are missing teeth, dental implants are an excellent option for replacement. A dental implant from Wichita Family Dental is an artificial tooth that has the same look, Ressentir, and function as your natural tooth. Dental implants are permanent and durable. They allow people who have lost teeth to eat the foods they want, speak naturally, and smile with confidence. They are also more comfortable than dentures. Read on to learn more about dental implant options in Wichita, KS.
établissement dentaire ultramoderne à Wichita établissement dentaire ultramoderne à Wichita: (316) 630-9339
TO SCHEDULE YOUR dental implant CONSULTATION NOW
Benefits of Dental Implants in Wichita, pièces
1. Ils regardent, Ressentir, and function like your natural teeth.Chez Wichita Family Dental, dental implants and crowns are made to blend in with your natural teeth. La couronne dentaire sera colorée à la main et émaillée pour correspondre parfaitement à la couleur de vos dents adjacentes. en outre, a dental implant acts in exactly the same way as your natural teeth, contrairement aux prothèses dentaires qui peuvent affecter votre capacité à manger ou à parler.
2. They can last a lifetime.Avec les soins appropriés, les implants dentaires de Wichita Family Dental peuvent durer le reste de votre vie. The implant itself is made of a tiny titanium screw or post that will fuse with your jaw tissue to provide a permanent foundation for your crown. Cela les rend plus rentables comme solution à long terme que les prothèses dentaires.
3. No changes to your speech.en outre, while dentures may slip when you eat, vous faisant marmonner ou injurier vos mots, dental implants are a permanent fixture in your mouth. Votre discours sera exactement comme avant la pose de l'implant.
4. Continue to eat your favorite foods.Les implants dentaires imitent votre morsure naturelle, ce qui signifie que vous pouvez continuer à manger les aliments que vous aimez sans vous soucier de l'inconfort associé aux prothèses dentaires amovibles.
5. Maintain your appearance.Missing teeth can cause your face to appear sunken but dental implants from Wichita Family Dental will help maintain the natural shape of your face and your smile. Cela peut améliorer votre estime de soi et vous permettre de rester confiant.
What are dental implants in Wichita, pièces?
If you are looking for a permanent solution to your missing tooth, let the experts at Wichita Family Dental tell you how dental implants can improve your smile and oral health. A dental implant is an artificial tooth that has the same look and feel as your natural tooth. It consists of a titanium screw or post, abutment, and a crown. Les implants dentaires sont implantés chirurgicalement dans l'os de votre mâchoire afin qu'ils soient permanents, durable, and have a very strong foundation.
Patients that are healthy and have sufficient gum tissue can receive implants. If you are a qualified candidate, we can guarantee a very high success rate for dental implants and you will feel like you have your natural tooth back right after the procedure.
What happens when you get a dental implant at wichita family dental?
The Wichita Family Dental doctors and their dental team will present a customized treatment plan for you after a careful evaluation of your situation. The treatment plan is based on your consultation and a series of tests like x-rays and tooth impressions. We walk you through the whole procedure and provide all the information that you need to know including the risk factors associated with surgery.
The procedure starts with the implantation of the tooth root. A small titanium post is surgically placed into the bone socket where the missing tooth used to be. The estimated healing time for this stage of the process is about 12 weeks, during which time the tooth root will fuse completely with your jaw tissue to provide a very strong and permanent foundation for the artificial tooth that will eventually be placed.
Once the tooth root has fused successfully, you will come back in for the attachment of the connector or abutment that will hold the artificial tooth or the dental crown. Based on your tooth impressions, artificial teeth will be fabricated by the specialists at Wichita Family Dental and they will be attached to the abutments. Your dentist will make sure that the artificial teeth match the color of the adjacent teeth and your teeth’s full function and natural appearance are restored.
What you should know about dental implants in Wichita, pièces?
Dental implants are the best solution to missing teeth as they provide a permanent fix and they can help prevent additional damage to the tissue and bone surrounding it. Implants also instantly improve your appearance and speech and boost your self-confidence. They are durable and convenient, which is why they are such a popular choice at Wichita Family Dental. They require the same dental care as your natural teeth such as regular brushing and flossing. With proper oral hygiene, dental implants can last the rest of your lifetime, making them the most cost-effective option over time.
For more information about dental implants in Wichita, KS, lire notre blog: