Invisalign in Wichita, KS - As Low As $3150* - Free Smile Assessment
Schedule a free Smile Assessment by calling our office or booking online. We offer flexible payment options and financing for Invisalign.
Our office is proud to provide Invisalign, the most advanced clear aligner system available. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable. They will help you achieve the smile you've always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: The average treatment time for Invisalign is one year, so you will get the the smile you want faster and with fewer office visits.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to assist in tooth movement.
- Better fit: Invisalign Aligners are so easy to put on and remove. They are custom-made to fit perfectly and they are comfortable to wear.
- Effective: Invisalign aligners can treat crossbite, overbite, underbite, crowding, gaps, and open bites.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are removable. That means you can brush and floss with ease and eat what you want. Popcorn? Taffy? Steak? Yes! There are no food restrictions with Invisalign.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is great for people on the go. You only need to visit us every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Invisalign Consultation
Your Invisalign Consultation is FREE and includes a comprehensive Smile Assessment. At your consultation, Dr. Pierson or Dr. Begnoche will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Invisalign Treatment Plan
Our Invisalign Assistant will use a scanner such as the iTero® Element to create a 3D digital image of your teeth. This will help us to map a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and your length of treatment. You can even see a beautiful 3D preview of your new smile!
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. You must wear them 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results. You can remove them to eat, brush, and floss. Your aligners are virtually invisible so no one will know you're straightening your teeth.
Your Invisalign Progress
Your teeth will gradually shift into place as you wear your aligners. Many patients change their aligners weekly and come into the office for checkups every six weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile After Invisalign
Once your treatment is completed, you can maintain your results using Vivera® retainers. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling our office or booking online. We would love to help you achieve your new smile!
*Price may vary depending on the difficulty of the case