High-Quality Dental Implants in Wichita, KS
If you are missing teeth, dental implants are an excellent option for replacement. A dental implant from Wichita Family Dental is an artificial tooth that has the same look, feel, and function as your natural tooth. Dental implants are permanent and durable. They allow people who have lost teeth to eat the foods they want, speak naturally, and smile with confidence. They are also more comfortable than dentures. At Wichita Family Dental we can place your dental implant and make your dental implant crown in-house, which means fewer appointments and faster turnaround time. Read on to learn more about dental implant options in Wichita, KS.
CALL US AT: (316) 630-9339
TO SCHEDULE YOUR dental implant CONSULTATION NOW
Benefits of Dental Implants in Wichita, ks
1. They look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. A dental implant from Wichita Family Dental acts in exactly the same way as the teeth you were born with, unlike dentures which may affect your ability to eat or speak.
2. They can last a lifetime. With the proper care, dental implants from Wichita Family Dental can last the rest of your lifetime. The implant itself is made of a tiny titanium screw or post that will provide a permanent foundation for your crown. This makes them more cost-effective as a long-term solution than dentures.
3. No changes to your speech. In addition, while dentures may slip when you eat, causing you to mumble or slur your words, dental implants are a permanent fixture in your mouth. Your speech will be exactly as it was before the implant placement.
4. Continue to eat your favorite foods. Dental implants mimic your natural bite which means you can continue to eat the foods you love without worrying about the discomfort associated with removable dentures.
5. Maintain your appearance. Missing teeth can cause your face to appear sunken but dental implants from Wichita Family Dental will help maintain the shape of your face and your smile. This can improve your self-esteem and allow you to remain confident.
who can receive dental implants in Wichita, ks?
Patients that are healthy and have sufficient gum tissue can receive implants. If you are a qualified candidate, we can guarantee a very high success rate for dental implants and you will feel like you have your tooth back right after the procedure.
If you are looking for a permanent solution to your missing tooth, let the experts at Wichita Family Dental tell you how dental implants can improve your smile and oral health.
What happens when you get a dental implant at wichita family dental?
The procedure starts with a small titanium post which is placed where the missing tooth used to be. The estimated healing time for this stage of the process is about 12 weeks.
Once your healing is complete, you will come back in for the abutment that will hold the artificial tooth, or the dental crown. Your Wichita Family Dental dentist will make sure that your dental implant crown matches the color of the adjacent teeth and your teeth’s full function and appearance are restored.
the wichita family dental difference – our IN-HOUSE dental lab
At Wichita Family Dental, your ceramist will create your dental implant crown without sending your case to a dental lab. Our on-site smile designer will image, design, and customize your crown in our Wichita dental office. You will speak directly to your ceramist, tell her exactly what you’re looking for, and get the results of your dreams in less time and with a smaller margin for error than offices that have to send cases out to dental labs.
WILL MY DENTAL implant CROWN LOOK NATURAL?
Yes! Your Ceramist will use a shade guide to match your crown to the teeth on either side. They will also color and polish your crown to be nearly identical to your other teeth. Take a look at the image to the left. This is an example of an implant crown that was milled and colored to match the surrounding teeth perfectly so that no one will know it’s not your real tooth.
WHAT IS THE COST OF A DENTAL IMPLANT IN WICHITA, KS?
Your dental implant cost will depend on a number of factors. Book your consultation to get an estimate or try our Free Online Consultation and get a treatment recommendation and price quote from the comfort of your home.
What you should know about dental implants in Wichita, ks
Dental implants are the best solution to missing teeth as they provide a permanent fix and they can help prevent additional damage to the tissue and bone surrounding it. Implants also instantly improve your appearance and speech and boost your self-confidence. They are durable and convenient, which is why they are such a popular choice at Wichita Family Dental. They require the same dental care as your natural teeth such as regular brushing and flossing. With proper oral hygiene, dental implants can last the rest of your lifetime, making them the most cost-effective option over time.
For more information about dental implants in Wichita, KS, read our blog: