Wichita Dentist – Invisalign First Now At Wichita Family Dental
WHAT IS INVISALIGN FIRST?
Invisalign First is designed for children ages 6 to 10. As your child grows, their smile will grow with them. Phase 1 Invisalign treatment addresses early issues in developing children and corrects them before they become more complex. Invisalign First tackles the unique orthodontic challenges of your growing child and gives them the same exceptional orthodontic experience that adults and teens receive with Invisalign clear aligners.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PHASE 1 TREATMENT?
Phase 1 treatment is meant to develop your child’s jaw and/or arches. It makes room for existing teeth and incoming, permanent teeth. Invisalign First aligners can fix a broad range of teeth straightening issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches. Phase 1 treatment can also do the following:
- Prevent pre-existing bite issues from worsening.
- Fix existing teeth-straightening conditions
- Improve the appearance of a growing child’s smile.
- Help with oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
- Shorten the length of Phase 2 treatment and make it easier.
Comments are closed.