Wichita Dentist – Wichita Family Dental Is Open for All Dentistry
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ALL DENTISTRY
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc. since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
For Upcoming Appointments:
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for the safety of our patients and staff.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting COVID-19.
- Please call us at 316-630-9339 when you arrive at the office. We will text you when your room is ready.
- Please do not bring children or family members who do not have appointments in the office.
- Please be advised that we will be taking your temperature at the door before we take you to a room.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
If you have concerns about coming to the office, try our virtual consultation. It’s fast, free, and a great way to get your questions answered without leaving your home.
Comments are closed.