cosmetic dentist in Wichita, KS
WICHITA FAMILY DENTAL IS YOUR COSMETIC DENTIST
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. If you are unhappy with your smile, it can affect all areas of your life and lower your self-confidence. You may find yourself hiding your smile in photos for big events, such as graduations, birthdays, engagements, and weddings. Fortunately, our dentists and ceramists can redesign your smile exactly the way you want and give you back your confidence using the latest and most comfortable technology.
WHAT IS A COSMETIC DENTIST?
Cosmetic dentists address the appearance of your teeth. While your teeth may function properly, you may not like the way they look. We can help, by fixing teeth that are:
You may have experienced an injury that led to a root canal which caused greying of one or more teeth. You may have chipped or broken teeth, a lost crown (cap), an overbite, underbite, or stains from fluorosis. Whatever is bothering you about your smile, we can help you get the smile of your dreams with a personlized smile makeover.
the wichita family dental difference
IN-HOUSE lab for COSMETIC DENTIStry
All of the before and after images on this page are the work of Wichita Family Dental doctors and ceramists. These beautiful, natural-looking results were achieved without sending these cases to a dental lab. Our on-site smile designer imaged, designed, and customized these smiles in-office. The patients spoke directly to their ceramist, told her exactly what they were looking for, and got the results of their dreams in less time and with a smaller margin for error than offices that have to send cases out to labs.
CALL US AT: (316) 630-9339
TO SCHEDULE YOUR cosmetic dentist CONSULTATION NOW
We can see you for a cosmetic dentistry consultation six days of the week in Wichita and Derby, KS. You can call, chat, or even book your consultation online 24/7.
WHERE CAN I GET A SMILE MAKEOVER?
Wichita Family Dental provides cosmetic dentistry as well as traditional orthodontics and Invisalign. If you’re interested in a smile makeover, now is the time to come in. Using veneers, crowns, tooth bonding, inlays, onlays, teeth whitening, braces, and Invisalign, we can give you the 5-star smile of your dreams.
No insurance? No problem! Our financial advisors will work with you on different options to get the smile of your dreams and your ceramist will guide you every step of the way, including financing.
Invest in a smile that will last a lifetime and shine as brightly as you do!
HOW CAN I GET MY COSMETIC DENTISTRY QUESTIONS ANSWERED?
Try our FREE virtual consultation!
Curious about what’s possible? Try our Free Online Consultation!
1. Upload a smile selfie.
2. Share your concerns or desires regarding your smile.
3. Dr. Brett Begnoche, will send you a personalized video addressing your questions and concerns about your smile makeover.
Easy, right? You’ll receive Dr. Begnoche’s smile recommendation, the treatment process, and pricing all in one video you can watch anytime.
Instead of just wondering what’s possible, let us show you. Click HERE and get started today!
TYPES OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored shells that bond to the surface of your teeth and immediately improve the look of your smile. They are quick and easy to apply and they have a perfectly natural look.
Veneers can cover tooth stains that cannot be whitened through bleaching. They can also correct the appearance of teeth that are chipped, worn, crooked, or misshapen. They can even fill in large gaps between front teeth.
Many of the celebrities you see with ‘perfect teeth’ actually have veneers. For more about porcelain veneers for cosmetic dentistry, visit our Dental Veneers page.
Crowns are also used in cosmetic dentistry. They can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Crowns can close gaps, level out misshapen teeth, and correct discoloration. If you’re interested in changing the appearance of your smile, the process is simple and the results are stunning. Your Ceramist will use a shade guide to match your crown to the teeth on either side. They will also color and polish it to be nearly identical to your other teeth. For more about crowns for cosmetic dentistry, check out our Dental Crowns page.
PROFESSIONAL TEETH WHITENING
Professional teeth whitening at can whiten your teeth up to ten shades brighter than over-the-counter whitening toothpaste, mouthwash, strips, and gels. Professional teeth whitening has the following benefits:
- Predictable results. Your professional whitening session will provide whiter and more even results than those you can get at home.
- Increases self-confidence. A bright, white, movie-star smile will make you feel especially good about yourself. A brighter smile can also make you look more youthful.
- Faster results than store-brand whiteners. We can have you in and out with a brighter smile in about an hour.
- Customized results. Store-bought brands offer a one-size-fits-all approach to whitening. Professional whitening can give you the exact shade of white you’re looking for.
- Safety. Without supervision, some over-the-counter whitening treatments can cause damage to your gum tissue. This may lead to sensitivity when you eat or drink. Professional whitening is performed by an expert who will protect your gum tissue and keep you comfortable.
ZOOM! IN-OFFICE WHITENING
We will apply a strong, yet safe, hydrogen peroxide gel to your teeth for about an hour while shielding your lips and gums with a retractor and protective films. After, you will continue at home for a short time to achieve your final shade.
- It is the #1 in-office procedure in the US.
- Results are immediate and dramatic: up to 8 shades whiter.
- It is the only professional whitening treatment to reveal your whitest smile in just one 45-minute office visit.
- We can provide you with professional, custom take-home trays and one syringe of Zoom whitening gel which will allow you to maintain and brighten your smile at home.
ZOOM! TAKE-HOME WHITENING
We will provide you with whitening gel and custom-made trays to fit your upper and lower arches. We will explain how to fill the trays correctly and how long to wear them.
- Professional, custom take-home trays and syringes of Zoom whitening gel.
- An 18-Day supply will whiten up to 8 shades.
- Approximately 4 weeks of whitening delivered to your house.
- Gradual lighting is less conspicuous and takes place in the privacy of your home. Whiten at your own pace and touch up as needed.
Traditional Metal teeth Braces
Traditional metal braces are more comfortable than ever. Made of high-grade stainless steel, the brackets on each tooth act as a handle. They move through a straight-wire sequence with each wire straightening the teeth little by little. For more about traditional metal teeth braces, visit our Orthodontics and Metal Braces page.
invisalign® Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are clear, plastic trays that realign the teeth – tray by tray – until the desired results are achieved. Invisalign aligners are customized to your specific misalignment and are made of an invisible, plastic material that is smooth and comfortable. Invisalign aligners are also removable, making them a discreet and convenient choice for teeth straightening. For more about Invisalign, check out our Invisalign and Invisalign FAQ pages.