Frequently Asked Questions at
Wichita Family Dental in Wichita, KS
1. Are you accepting new patients? Absolutely. We would love to welcome you to our family!
2. Do you treat children? Of course! We would love to welcome you and your family to our practice. Our doctors do a wonderful job with our young patients.
3. Where are you located? We have two convenient locations in Wichita. Our east location is at 9339 East 21st Street North between Rock and Webb, right next to Walgreens. Our west location is at 1445 North Ridge Road at the intersection of 13th and Ridge, across from West Urban Baseball field. Our Derby location is right in front of Rock River Rapids.
4. Do I have to come in the office? No! We now offer free virtual consults that include a price quote and a treatment recommendation. You can get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your home. Try it out using this link!
5. What will my treatment cost? Every patient’s needs are different. When you come in, the doctor will do a full evaluation and a financial adviser will go over the price at that time. If you would like a quote for a larger procedure, try our free virtual consult.
6. Do you take my insurance? We would be happy to file your insurance for you and do a complimentary benefits check during your first visit so you know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges.
7. Do you take Medicaid, KanCare, or Sunflower insurance? We are not in-network with those insurers and we do not file. Your visit will be out of pocket.
8. Do you offer sedation? Yes, we offer a few different types. When you come in, the doctor will go over those with you. You can also read about our sedation options here.
9. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. You may also qualify for third-party financing through Care Credit.
10. What are you doing about COVID-19?
- We are asking all of our patients screening questions before their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing in between patients.
- We are no longer allowing lobby room waiting. You can call us from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when a room is available.
- Visit our COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
If you have additional questions, please use the contact form below.