Frequently Asked Questions at
Wichita Family Dental in Wichita, KS
1. Are you accepting new patients? Absolutely. We would love to welcome you to our family!
2. Do you treat children? Of course! We would love to welcome you and your family to our practice. Our doctors do a wonderful job with our young patients.
3. Where are you located? We have two convenient locations in Wichita. Our east location is at 9339 East 21st Street North between Rock and Webb, right next to Walgreens. Our west location is at 1445 North Ridge Road at the intersection of 13th and Ridge, across from West Urban Baseball field.
4. What will my treatment cost? Every patient’s needs are different. When you come in, the doctor will do a full evaluation and a financial adviser will go over the price at that time.
5. Do you take my insurance? We would be happy to file your insurance for you and do a complimentary benefits check during your first visit so you know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges.
6. Do you take Medicaid, KanCare, or Sunflower insurance? We are not in-network with those insurers and we do not file. Your visit will be out of pocket.
7. Do you offer sedation? Yes, we offer a few different types. When you come in, the doctor will go over those with you. You can also read about our sedation options here.
8. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. You may also qualify for third-party financing through Care Credit.
If you have additional questions, please use the contact form below.