Frequently Asked Questions at
Wichita Family Dental in Wichita, KS
1. Are you accepting new patients? Absolutely. We would love to welcome you to our family!
2. Do you treat children? Of course! Our doctors do a wonderful job with our youngest patients.
3. Where are you located? We have two convenient locations in Wichita and one in Derby, KS:
- Our east location is at 9339 East 21st Street North between Rock and Webb, right next to Walgreens.
- Our west location is at 1445 North Ridge Road at the intersection of 13th and Ridge, across from West Urban Baseball field.
- Our Derby location is right in front of Rock River Rapids.
4. What are your hours? We are open Monday – Saturday at all three of our locations, with extended hours. Monday – Friday we are open from 7am until 6pm. On Saturday we are open from 8am until 3pm. We offer same-day appointments within hours of your call. Call us today, we’ll see you today.
5. Do I have to come in the office? No! We offer free virtual consultations that include a price quote and a treatment recommendation. You can get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your home. Try it out using this link!
6. What kind of dentistry do you do? We do general, cosmetic, and emergency dental, including: dental exams and cleanings, fillings, sealants, root canals, tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth), dental crowns, bridges, veneers, teeth whitening, full and partial dentures, dental implants, braces, orthodontics, and Invisalign.
8. Do you offer sedation? Yes, we offer a few different types. When you come in, the doctor will go over those with you. You can also read about our sedation options here.
9. What kind of whitening do you offer? We offer ZOOM whitening with several different types, including in-office and take-home. Check out our whitening options here.
10. What will my treatment cost? Every patient’s needs are different. When you come in, the doctor will do a full evaluation and a financial adviser will go over the price at that time. If you would like a quote for a larger, cosmetic procedure, try our Free Online Consultation.
11. Do you take my insurance? We take and file most insurance. We would be happy to file your insurance for you and do a complimentary benefits check during your first visit so you know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges.
12. Do you take Medicaid, KanCare, or Sunflower insurance? We are not in-network with those insurers and we do not file. Your visit will be out of pocket.
13. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. You may also qualify for third-party financing through Care Credit.
14. Do you offer any additional financing options? To help you Smile Now and Pay-over-time, we offer access to flexible payment plans for your dental needs. Check out your financing options today.
15. What languages do you speak? Our doctors and staff speak English, Spanish, French, Hindi, and Urdu.
If you have additional questions, please use the contact form below.