WICHITA DENTIST – INVISALIGN AND THE ITERO
Where Can I get Invisalign?
Wichita Family Dental offers Invisalign® as well as traditional metal braces to new and existing patients in Wichita, KS and the surrounding area. Our doctors are certified Invisalign providers who also practice general dentistry, so you can get all of your dental needs completed in one location.
Why Invisalign at Wichita Family Dental?
- Faster treatment: The average treatment time for Invisalign is one year.
- Better fit: Invisalign Aligners are custom-made for your misalignment, giving a perfect fit.
- Effective: Invisalign can treat crossbite, overbite, underbite, crowding, gaps, and open bites.
- Virtually invisible: The material allows you to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are removable. That means you can brush, floss, and eat without food restrictions.
- Convenient: You only need to visit us for check-in’s every six weeks.
Want to know if Invisalign is Right for You?
Come in for your FREE Invisalign consultation and get an iTero® scan! The iTero digital scanning system allows us to take a 3D digital impression of your teeth and show you a simulation of your treatment outcome. With the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, you can preview the final results of your treatment just seconds after completing the 3D digital impression.
If you’re interested in Invisalign and want to know the price before you come in, try our FREE virtual consult. ▶ HERE
Comments are closed.